为什么不会翻译英语句子 英语句子不会怎么办( 三 )



主语+系动词+表语

  • I am a student. 我是一名学生 。
  • You look gorgeous. 你看起来漂亮极了 。


可以衍生出主语+系动词+表语+不定式/介词短语/从句等:
  • You parents will be very glad to see you well married. 你嫁得好,你的父母会高兴 。
  • I am so delighted that you have come. 你能来我很高兴 。


不定式、动名词和从句充当主语和表语
  • This is what I want to say. 这是我想要说的 。
  • Here is what you need. 这是你需要的 。
  • To get promoted by lying is a shame on you. 靠说谎升职是你的耻辱 。


以副词扩展
  • You look wonderful tonight. 今晚你看起来好极了 。
  • I am not your friend anymore. 我不再是你的朋友了 。


以分词短语扩展
  • Being your best friend, I am in the position to reveal the truth to you. 作为你的好朋友,我是那个能把真相揭露给你的人 。
  • The boy speaking with her is her boyfriend. 和她说话的那个人是她的男朋友 。


以定语从句扩展
  • The man who want to see you is him. 他就是那个想见你的人 。
  • Shanghai is the place where the company is established. 上海是这家公司建立的地方 。


以非限定性定语从句扩展
  • Mr. Wang, whom I mentioned to you many times, is in the city now.我和你说过多次的老王,现在在市里 。
  • These trees, which I planted the year my son was born, is very tall now. 这棵树 , 我儿子出生那年种的,现在长得很高了 。
【为什么不会翻译英语句子 英语句子不会怎么办】以状语从句扩展
  • Wherever you go, my heart is with you. 无论你去哪里,我心与你相伴 。
  • They hate me because I am successful. 他们因为我成功而恨我 。